Green World
We had a fabulous time on a school trip today. We went along with the kids to a nature park in Hsinchu (about an hour's drive from Taipei). It was so fun to get out and enjoy the outdoors and hang out with the kids. I was really impressed that some of the kids really tried to have conversations with me.
So cute!
Exploring the lily ponds
Steven, he's in my phonics class. This guy is so cute. I melt each time I look at him!
Angela and Kitty, former students of mine
The one and only Johnny. He is also in my phonics class. Boy does he have a pair of lungs on him!
M & I got completely soaked. But M loved playing with the kids! I could totally see the big brother in him, egging the other kids on...
Water guns!
Winnie was my new little friend for the day
Shane bags

1 comment:
Hey Chrissy,
Looks like loads of fun.
Thinking of you,
[hugs]
Susi
Post a Comment