We had dinner with Jessamine tonight. She is one of our good friends from church.
Next weekend we are going to her brother's wedding in Tainan!
We'll really miss Jessamine when we leave Taiwan.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wasnt sure how to post comments so i just put it here! I just wanted to say Hi and looks like you guys have a had some much fun!! And that you arrive back in NZ on my birthday!! hehe Take care and keep me up to date, i have added this link to my favourites now so i will check it frequently to see what you have been up to!
3 comments:
I wasnt sure how to post comments so i just put it here!
I just wanted to say Hi and looks like you guys have a had some much fun!!
And that you arrive back in NZ on my birthday!! hehe
Take care and keep me up to date, i have added this link to my favourites now so i will check it frequently to see what you have been up to!
Hi!
I miss you guys!
ohhh i reiterate annabanana's comment... ahhh no more stories of strange places, food, people and adventures... ahhhh
Post a Comment