Laos
Hi all,
Just a very quick note to let you know we are still alive. We are now in Laos. We've been enjoying lazing around in hammocks, cycling, swimming in the rivers and hiking. Life is very slow and relaxing here. The rule for eating is to order one hour before you are hungry because it often takes that long for your meal to arrive...
We changed our plans and decided to fly to Laos from Cambodia. We had a good time in Cambodia, the temples of Angkor are breathtaking and the history of the country is fascinating but heartbreaking.
We think we'll be in Laos for another 3 weeks or so. Internet is very expensive here (10 cents US a minute at this place) so we won't be emailing much.
Mike is feeling a bit sick at the moment so your prayers would be appreciated.
All our love
M&C
--
Visit our blog: www.kirkbysing.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Hi! Michael and Christine
It is glad to hear that you are fine. But it is too exaggerated to say that you are alive. Ha!Ha!
How can you change your schedule of flying? I don't think I can do it!
You are good at traveling.
I want to go traveling like you!
I don't wanna study!
Ha!Ha!
Take care of yourselves well!
Looking forward to hearing you!
Louis
Hi! Guys!
I'm already back from America. It sounds like you are having lots of fun. I hope Mike feels better. Check out my blog. I have some pics from my vacation.
Becki
No way! We were just in Cambodia and Angkor Wat like 2 weeks ago. We have spent two months travelling in Nepal, Thailand and Cambodia. WOuld have been funny to see you! We visited CHris and Dale Frost in Phnom Penh. It was awesome! Great to see you are enjoying yourselves!
Post a Comment