Settled in & Connected
Its' been a busy and productive few weeks. We have moved into a gorgeous bunglow in Greenlane, Auckland. Bought a sparkling new fridge, welcomed three new members into the family. And next week I start a new job!
I've been offered, and plan to accept, a postion as Internal Communications Advisor at the Auckland City Council. I'm very excited about this opportunity to work for the countries largest territorial authority... I can hear some of you yawning already!
Oh and we have wireless broadband internet connected! So thats why I am blogging again. I can sit in bed and blog. exciting huh? If you comment on the posts then I am more likely to keep it up! And contrary to popular opinion there are still quite a few things to blog about once you return home.
1 comment:
I agree wireless internet is the greatest.
Post a Comment